Sensors for Water Industry Group 2017/18 events...
- 22 Nov 2017: Innovation brokerage workshop, kindly hosted by the Water Innovation Research Centre, at the University of Bath
- 31 Jan 2018: Water & Health, joint workshop with the RSC Water Science Forum, kindly hosted by UWE, Bristol
- 7 Mar 2018: New developments in sensors, Clare College Cambridge, kindly sponsored by CamLab. A joint event with the RSC Electroanalytical Sensing Systems Group
- 18 Apr 2018: Sensors for water and wastewater maintenance, Museum of Science & Industry, kindly sponsored by Z-Tech and Servitech
- May 2018: Condition monitoring, London, venue to be confirmed
- Jun 2018: Sensing & data driven technologies for future water networks, Northern England, venue TBC kindly sponsored by ATi
- Jul 2018: State of the art in wastewater monitoring, kindly hosted by ABB, Stonehouse near Stroud.
For more details please see www.swig.org.uk
SWIG Programme Manager